If was a superhero I would have the power of invisibility and the ability to make David sleep through until 7am. You never really realise how much these little monkeys will take over your life until you have one - you'll do ANYTHING for them and you'll also try ANYTHING to get them to sleep through the night. Then you have one lucky night and stupidly announce "we've cracked it!!" and then have your 'baby alarm' go off at 5am the next few days.
Every mother wants their babies to eat right so they can be happy, healthy, perfect, tall, smart, etc, etc. Ha ha ha. David recently refuses to eat normal food and has put himself on the "liquid diet". Slimming for summer? Who knows. Even so, I have spent the last hour and a half cooking all manner of meals that will hopefully please David - or "Baby Ga Ga" as 5 year old Flynn next door affectionately calls him. He will only eat fruit, yoghurt and liquid porridge. Lesson Learnt: I will no longer look down upon moms with babies who are fussy eaters. Serves me right.
No comments:
Post a Comment