A few random mentions...
The Spanish women can be hard to win over for a blonde foreigner but I have my latest accessory - a newborn - which is proving to be quite the popularity card. Ok they may still instantly dislike me but they have to pretend to like me to come and ogle at my blonde baby - ha ha that's good enough for me.
Shopping online at 3am is a great way to liven up the fact that you have to wake up and feed a baby every 3 hours (2 if you count that it takes 1 hour to get the whole thing done). I am so tiered I forget what I have bought and it's christmas every time the delivery man comes with an Amazon parcel.
Nikki is smiling like a champ (my mom taught her, they are already in cahoots). David loves helping out and I have caught him stroking her when I'm in the kitchen and thinks no one can see him. He helps me make her food and bathe her.
I am not going to bang on about the tierdness or how badly I sweat when both kids are crying at the same time because I am really lucky. I am lucky to have my family - family of 4 awesome, sometimes crazy & frustrating but ultimately adorable people. Ok... I will mention that my back really hurts and I wish I was physically a 25 year old - this would all be so much easier.
Click for larger photos.
from Lorena: That's nuts how much she looks like you. I think I said that before, but it's always what I notice. I am glad to hear that the two coexist so well together. That's huge that David likes her so well!
ReplyDeletep.s. I still miss you guys!