Pages

Thursday, 29 November 2012

I'm baaaaaaaack!

It's almost been 6 months since my last post and the time just flew by. I have a ton of excuses but I'm sure they would just bore people :)

Instead here's a picture of Buzz Lightyear having crashed into our Christmas tree (aka lit the lights before putting them on the tree, left the room for 15 minutes and came back to this). I think he looks worried that I am going to tell him off.



..... aaaand a photo of little Nikki (with her partner in crime) who cut 3 teeth in one day this week:


.....and lastly a photo of us doing what we do best - weekend lunch at VIPS restaurant...





2 comments:

  1. Christmas Buzz is priceless! And what a cutie is that Nicole?!
    When are you coming to visit us in Israel, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute photo!I am only commenting to let you know of the remarkable experience our hoop jp girl encountered reading the blog

    ReplyDelete